Thursday, March 8, 2007

Jumping on the bandwagon?

Well, here it is. I've given in to creating my own blog. While it may not be as exceptional a blog as some of the other local area boaters' blogs, I figure it will be a good way to get pictures out to all the cool people I've paddled with. Maybe it'll save me some e-mail time as well. In any case,welcome to Pacific Northwest Boater. I'll try to update as often as I can. So, for the first post, I'll dump some pictures of a summer run down the lower Wind.


(Jim Busse charging down the Flume)

(Brian "Cock Diesel" Rudd proving that he is Beyond Limits)

(Alex Fong on the first drop of Shipherds Falls) (Alex Fong on the second drop of Shipherds Falls)

(Alex Fong lining up for the third drop on Shipherds Falls)

(Looking back upstream at Shipherds. AWESOME.)



No comments: